- Resource Dynamics Corporation, “Integrated Energy Systems
(IES) for Buildings: A Market Assessment”, September 2002, Contract
No. DE-AC05-00OR22725 with US Department of Energy.
- M. Medrano, J. Brouwer, V. McDonell, J. Mauzey, S. Samuelsen. “Integration of Distributed Generation Systems into Generic Types of Commercial Buildings in California”, 2003, Advanced Power and Energy Program, University of California, Irvine, U.S.
- National CHP Roadmap. Doubling Combined Heat
and Power Capacity in the United States by 2010.
- EERE - Energy solutions for your building
- EIA DOE - Principal Building Activities in the Commercial Buildings Energy Consumption Survey (CBECS)
- Advanced Buildings Technologies & Practices - Electricity Production - Fuel Cells
- DOE2.COM - Equest, Quick energy simulation tool