Hydrogen: Fueling the Sustainable Future
Hosted annually by the UC Irvine Advanced Power and Energy Program for over 21 years, Hydrogen: Fueling the Sustainable Future - ICEPAG
supports the annual presentation of technologies, applications, and the important role of hydrogen in smart grid and smart mobility. The 2-day virtual Colloquium will provide a valued balance of academia, industry, national laboratories, and government agencies actively engaged in the evolution of hydrogen associated with this new paradigm.
Using a virtual colloquium format, Hydrogen: Fueling the Sustainable Future:
- Combines a collection of tutorials and professional presentations.
- Provides extended question and answer periods to facilitate discussion.
- Presents a platform to share the interests of industry, regulators, academia, and practicing professionals.
Comprehensive Program: Hydrogen: Fueling the Sustainable Future
What Makes This A Must-Attend Virtual/Remote Event?
addresses the spectrum of hydrogen generation, distribution, storage, and utilization to capture an integrated perspective of clean energy systems and the move to electrification.
Objective and Insightful:
A diverse range of academic and industry presentations provides objective content and insights on the latest, cutting edge information regarding hydrogen, microgrids, smart grids, electrification, and clean mobility.
Key Stakeholder Engagement:
Attendees are comprised of influential figures from academia, government, and industry with a stake in clean energy.
For the past 21 years, Hydrogen: Fueling the Sustainable Future - ICEPAG
has been a premier global forum in which clean energy leaders from around the world share and discuss their perspectives.
The Colloquium is intended for professionals from academia, government, and industry, and students who seek a place on the cutting edge of hydrogen, microgrids, smart grids, electrification, and clean mobility.
The networking and sharing of information will be of key interest to regulators, public policy professionals, researchers, technology developers, system integrators, investors, urban planners, utilities, and other stakeholders who wish to understand the potential and challenges associated with the rapidly increasing attention to the role of hydrogen in the smart grid and smart mobility future.
- Hydrogen as a Platform for Sustainability
- Hydrogen for On-Road Transportation (light duty and heavy duty)
- Hydrogen and Renewable Microgrids
- Hydrogen for Off-Road Transportation and Freight
- Hydrogen and the Natural Gas Grid
- Hydrogen for Power Generation and Electric Grid Support
- Renewable and Low Carbon Hydrogen Production
- Hydrogen Policy, Social Justice, and Economic Perspectives
- Electrochemical Conversion Research and Development
- Hydrogen Derivative Fuels
General, Sponsorship, and Registration Questions:
Manager, Outreach & External Relations
Advanced Power & Energy Program
University of California, Irvine
Tel: 949.824.7302 ext. 11131
Email: wmg @ apep.uci.edu